Just made a Yummy Batch of Lavender Lemon Zest Scones this morning, feeling so relaxed as I take a bite of this warm sugar coated scone! Scrumptious with Lemon Curd on top which is a Sweet Lemon spread. Super easy to make with The Parisian Hostess Lavender & Lemon Essential Oil. Here's the recipe, let me know what you think!
Lavender Lemon Zest Scones
- 1 cup milk
- Lemon Zest from one Lemon
- 10 drops of The Parisian Hostess Lavender Essential Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter. Mix the egg and milk, add Lemon Zest & Lavender Essential Oil and stir into flour mixture until moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead briefly. Roll dough out into a 1/2 inch thick round. Cut into 8 wedges, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
- Right after taking Scones out of oven, brush with light layer of Milk and sprinkle with granulated sugar
- Cool and pair with Lemon Curd or a Whipped Cream and as a True Parisian, serve on some vintage dishware like my antique Bavarian China-Bon Appetite!